-
May 8th, 2006, 02:19 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hope AGPNY has the Molly party games, passing through there on Wed from Docs.. so I hope they got them otherwise going to order a set..
Ria----Just a head's up-----I had someone call both Chicago and NY from the store and she said they no longer had them either!!! That is why I ordered right then and there!!!! I was afraid to even wait to go home to place my order. Then I met the actual Store Manager and she said that when something was discontinued they have to send them back. She was very sweet and it was fun to talk to her---she opened up Chicago and NY both and was out here now-----Since I have a retail background---and have been a Store Manager, I enjoyed our conversation tremendously----Oh, if only I lived closer to LA!!!!!!!!!!!! I would apply there in a heartbeat---just for fun!!!!
!!!!!
This is my favorite thing about AGPC! I love to see all the little girls, dressed in the AG clothes, carrying their dolls, and to see how they have them dressed. Its really fun!
Annie-----Yes, that is by far the most fun!!! There was another adorable little girl having her picture taken in front of the store with her Grandma----she was dressed in Samantha's school dress, as well as her Samantha Doll, only in Navy Blue----her Mom said that someone made the outfits for her----just adorable!!!!!!!! She even had this large Navy Blue bow on top of her head---Just the cutest thing
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks